Saturday, May 15, 2010

iFailed

Greetings BOYS and GIRLS~!!!!!

My name is Natasha (people usually call me NATH or SASHA). I'm an 18 years old girl who was putting University of Indonesia as the first choice but then I failed the test!! I'm a bit disappointed to my self before but after all I realize that the unsatisfying result is NOT A BIG DEAL because now I know exactly what I want to be in the future and I know exactly what's good for me!!! Thanks for those who support me, those huge supports are priceless. I was one of thousands or perhaps millions of participants in SIMAK UI 2010!! and yes I failed -.-

WHAT NEXT...............?!?!?!?!?!?!
looks like I'll continue my education abroad and I'm planing to take business course for 6 months.. where??!! let's keep it as a secret first. I will tell you where is it when its all confirm!!~ but one thing that has been confirmed is the course will start on January (next year baby, HA!!) so I'm not leaving this country this year *finger crossed* .. This year, while waiting for the course to start and waiting for the time to leave my country I will take some short courses!! one of them is learn how to speak good Chinese / MANDARIN and to understand the language more. 不错,我喜欢 ;)

WISH ME LUCK ON EVERYTHING ☺☺ God Bless ~

2 comments:

  1. This all the best for you dear, im sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u wait for the rite one, that's wrong. U've tried, u've learned something. to succeed, u must learn to admit and accept the failure :):):) semangat sayanngggg *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete