Sunday, May 9, 2010

SAQADAEX

it was 2 or 3 years ago (if I'm not mistaken) I was joining a vocal group.. 
looks like a BOY BAND with a girl inside (HA! whatever you name it...!!!)


it's one of the most memorable and irreplaceable experience I ever had. 
The group consist of 4 members ~ 3 handsome boys; JOSHUA, Teza *idol*, Geofanny!! and the one and only girl in the group is ME!! Too bad the group doesn't exist as exist as our friendship (hihihihi).. the group named SAQADAEX...


SAQADAEX dalam bahasa Sunda (SAKADAEK) berarti "Semaunya/Seenaknya" .. 


SAQADAEX dibentuk oleh Denada, Group ini diharapkan dapat meramaikan industri musik di Indonesia. Sangat disayangkan project ini tidak berjalan dengan lancar, banyaknya kendala yang ditemui mengakibatkan group ini dibubarkan. WHY I'M POSTING ABOUT THIS??!! because I suddenly miss the group so much.. 


I still remember at time this group exist atau mungkin saat sedang dibangun/dibentuk, we almost got together everyday!! We had vocal coach, we had dance coach, and yes we had FUN!!! 


this is really UNFORGETTABLE.....





No comments:

Post a Comment