Wednesday, October 6, 2010

iHeart SG ♥

TIME GOES BY so fast.....!!!!!!!!
I can't believe~ I've been living in Singapore for about two weeks ^^
let me share a bit of my first 4 days living overseas... 


I entered Singapore on Wednesday (Sept 15), mixed feelings was so exist on that day! I'm excited but sad also to know that I'm going to live alone, all by my self! yeah I'm miles away from my parents, my lil' brother, and all my loved ones. Thank God I can handle my tears at time mommy daddy and my lil' brother waving a goodbye to me. The 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd, and the 4th day feels so not good! I cried a lot because I was homesick......... seriously.......


September 20~ first day of college.. 
HAPPY!! meeting and greeting all my new friends! ada yang dari China, Vietnam, and mostly INDONESIA (hahaha) my class is full of Indonesian (50%) can you imagine that??.......


day by day.. each day gets better! 
I can mingle with all my new friends and also with my 3 flatmates..


My NEW LIFE is GREAT~  thank you God for a wonderful new experience..


- - - - - > here's a glimpse of the new life of mine ☺☺ < - - - - - 


having photo booth fun






AMAZING day with the dolls
a FUN-filled day with my classmates at Siloso beach
at the F1 event with Nadia 

2 comments:

  1. semuanya berjalan sesuai dengan proses.. begin with sad feeling but happy ending yang pasti nat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow br k sna bntr udh bnyk tmn br.. ;)

    ReplyDelete