Saturday, July 28, 2012

Official Announcement

I have an important announcement to make. I'm no longer with Sony Music Indonesia. It was a wonderful experience working with Sony Music. I am going with a lot of good memories which will be long cherished. 
I would like to thank Sony Music Indonesia for the help and support extended to me. I really enjoyed working in the music industry with Sony Music Indonesia family for years. This experience will truly be memorable for years to come. 


Keputusan ini diambil sudah sejak (kurang-lebih) 3 bulan yang lalu. I tweet this official announcement as well on my Twitter account! I wrote it again here so that there will be no misunderstanding. Sampai saat ini Aku belum terikat dengan music label manapun. #RidhoMuLangkahku (My religious single) diluncurkan secara indie / dibawah label pribadi yaitu "Natasha Chairani Management." 


THANK YOU SO MUCH for the LOVE & SUPPORT 


Xoxo,


Nath  

No comments:

Post a Comment